- Depending on the treatment/service booked, Wholelife Wellness Centre asks clients to fill out forms relevant to that treatment or service. These are available for download from our website and we ask that you complete them to the best of your ability prior to your appointment. This is to ensure we provide the best level of care possible. It is in our clients best interest to provide that information truthfully. We will not be held liable for misinformation or information omitted from our forms.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment commencement time. This allows our staff to ensure the appropriate paperwork has been completed and that we are able to make the most our scheduled appointment time.
- If you arrive late, we will make every effort to accommodate you. However, your treatment will be completed at the schedules time so as not to inconvenience other guests.
- Arriving more than 15 minutes after your treatment time without notice is considered a ‘no show’. This will be charged at the full value of the service or treatment.
- Wholelife Wellness Centre reserves the right to change prices and services without notice.
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for appointments cancelled with less than 24hrs notice Monday to Friday, and 48-hrs Saturday or Sunday. The fee will equate to 50% of the service charge.
- Wholelife Wellness Centre takes no responsibility for any items that are misplaced while on our premises. We recommend any valuable items are left at home.
- Vouchers must be redeemed by the expiry date.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers are not refundable.
- Vouchers can be redeemed any day of the week, unless otherwise stipulated on the voucher or at time of booking.
- Vouchers can be redeemed for any combination of treatments and services to the value of the gift certificate.
- Expired vouchers hold no value and we are under no obligation to honour them.